**Please Note: We do not accept aggressive dogs which includes dog on dog, dog on human & food aggression**
BENEFITS OF DAYCARE AT THE URBAN DOG
* Drop your dog off for a full day of fun, frolic and a little schooling tossed in for good measure. We at The Urban Dog will work with many issues you may have with your dog at home or out and about ie: jumping, barking, shyness, socialization. We work with you to bring harmony and balance to your pups. As the saying goes, it takes a village.
* We match dogs for play according to temperament, play style and energy, so you never have to worry about your dog’s safety.
*Exercise & Socialization: Daycare is fantastically beneficial for your dog’s physical health and emotional well being. Dogs need exercise and socialization just like we humans do. The Urban Dog provides your pups with supervised playtime to express their normal inner doggy behaviour, and allows them the opportunity to meet and play with new dogs and learn how to properly socialize and interact with other dogs. They learn terrific socialization skills with the other dogs while here.
* Dogs with excess energy get to have a proper treadmill walk (at their own proper natural pace) before playing in the off leash supervised daycare area.
*Relief from Boredom and Destructive Behaviour: Is your dog bored? Does he/she exhibit destructive behaviours? Is your furniture, carpets or baseboards being chewed on? Daycare can help with destructive behaviour your pup can get up to if left alone too long in the house, or digging up the backyard if they have access to outside. The Urban Dog Daycare provides your dog with exercise, the mental stimulation of socialization and a consistent routine, it also provides them with a terrific change of scenery . And as a bonus, a well-exercised pup is a satisfied, better behaved pup.
* In the summer time, we have swimming pools outside for them to enjoy, and (year round) portable cots they can lay on to suntan or relax on, both inside and outside.
* Everyone at The Urban Dog is Pet First Aid Certified.
* We are very strict on cleanliness and hygiene and we also support the environment by using only eco-friendly, pet-friendly, non-toxic cleaning products.
* We are open Monday to Friday 6:30am-7:00pm to serve you.
**Please Note: We do not accept aggressive dogs**